1. One book that changed your life: D.M. Lloyd Jones’ Spiritual Depression
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Aside from the Bible, vol. 6 of John Owen’s Works
4. One book that made you laugh: Mark Twain’s Tom Sawyer
5. One book that made you cry: Pearl S. Buck’s The Good Earth
6. One book that you wish had been written: Anything by me?
7. One book that you wish had never been written: D.N. Jackson’s The Doctrine of Election
8. One book you’re currently reading: volume I.1 of Karl Barth’s Church Dogmatics
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Francis Schaeffer’s True Spirituality
10. Tag five others: Won’t. Too lazy to do so!